Elastos Carrier is a decentralized and encrypted peer-to-peer (P2P) communication framework that routes network traffic between Elastos native applications or DApps. It provides low level data transport capabilities, but also higher level features such as managing friends, chat sessions, file transfer, or audio and video streaming.
- Programming: C++, Android Java, iOS Swift
- Networking knowledge
- Media streaming knowledge
Native C++ SDK
Android Java SDK
iOS Swift SDK
Non-Android Java SDK
How to contribute ?
- Bring your ideas to improve carrier and define implementation milestones with the team.
- Bring programming skills to make new features happen faster, or fix bugs you have found.
How to start:
- Use WeChat and add @stiartsly (Tang Zhi Long - Carrier team leader). He will invite you to some carrier groups where you can know the project status, see what the team is working on, and see where you could help (vacant tasks).